Sign Up For Our Free Monthly Newsletter

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sideline Out of Bounds Play Provides Multiple Options

Hi Coaches! My name is Melissa and I am a Varsity Girl's Basketball Coach in Northern California. Coach DeForest was kind enough to extend me an invite to contribute to the blog and I am honored to do so. As a fellow hoops junkie, I hope I have something to add!

One of the things I struggle to find time for in practice is Sideline Out of Bounds (SLOB) plays. At our level, we rarely struggle to get the ball in-bounds from the sideline against pressure, but I am looking to get more scoring opportunities out of those in-bounds. This is an easy to execute set that has a first option of getting your best shooter a quick three, or run through gets your best player (in my case my small forward), a look at a 3 pointer or a clear-out on the right side.

Click on the link to check it out!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2w9opekb6v0nxmh

No comments:

Basketball Coaches Club

©2007-2016 Basketball Coaches Club. Lee DeForest
All rights reserved.