Sign Up For Our Free Monthly Newsletter

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feedback & Kansas Notes

In honor of the Jayhawks National Championship, I have added some Bill Self notes to the DVD.

Bill Self Hi/Low Offense (35 pages)
Kansas Press Break
Kansas Zone Motion

I hope you enjoy. Keep trading notes!!



Also, this is the feedback I have received from one coach...keep sending feedback fellas...thanks.

Coach D:

The DVD is absolutely fantastic! I really appreciate it. You have covered everything with the DVD! I went through it the other night, and I spent two hours on the DVD. The funny thing is I had another 1000 hours to go through. So much stuff. Great stuff. Lee, you are a true basketball junkie!!

Thanks,

Dan Kiser
Boston Mavericks

boston_mavericks@yahoo.com

No comments:

Basketball Coaches Club

©2007-2016 Basketball Coaches Club. Lee DeForest
All rights reserved.